DVD Album 1.2.3
EULA - End User License Agreement
DVD Album: the License
DVD Album is free software.
- All copyrights to DVD Album are exclusively owned by Anix Software.
- The DVD Album installation file may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or
company may charge a fee for the distribution of DVD Album without
written permission from the copyright holder.
- DVD Album IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR
MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Anix Software.
- Installing and using DVD Album signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
DVD Album files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.